The Transforming Care After Treatment (TCAT) programme is a partnership between the Scottish Government, Macmillan Cancer Support, NHS Scotland and Local Authorities to support a redesign of care following active treatment for cancer.
SCAN has had 5 projects accepted for Phase 1 of the programme and all plan to go live in the next few months.
- Health and wellbeing support programme (Borders)
- Breast cancer follow up in primary care (Dumfries and Galloway)
- Melanoma skin cancer support and follow up (Fife)
- Palliative care for lung cancer patients (Fife)
- A recovery-based approach to cancer care (Lothian)
Phase 2 of the programme will be launched in Autumn 2014, with proposals being submitted and considered between August and October. Priority will be given to bids led by local authorities and primary care.
Click here for further information about national and regional TCAT activities